About uwezo mobile banking
Uwezo bank mobile banking service which enables you to access a variety of banking, money transfer and payment services.
Services available on Uwezo mobile banking
- Deposit money up to any amount
- Send money to another uwezo account
- Send money to other mobile number services i.e Mpesa
- Transfer money to and from your Uwezo account
- Buy airtime for own number or mobile number
- Pay bills e.g Kplc, Dstv, water bills e.t.c
- Pay for goods & services
- Check account balance or get a statement
How to register for Uwezo mobile banking
- Visit any branch and fill in registration form.
- You will receive and SMS confirming your registration
- You also receive a SMS with your PIN – 4 digit code and a 6 digit code which is your start key for using mobile banking application
- Dial *356# , Enter your PIN and follow the menu
Activacting Mobile banking Application
- if you have a smart phone, Search ‘Elma App’ on google play store or follow link to download. Https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elmaandroid&hl=en
- Use the start key – 6 digit code to activate the application
- Follow the menu to use the service.
For more information contact our call centre on
0703591302, 0752 600 619, 0732 079789
email us at Info@uwezomfbank.com